Revision as of 18:31, 3 February 2012 by Shacham (→Genesis2 and Chip Generator Related Publication)
Genesis2 and Chip Generator Related Publication
- "Polar Format Synthetic Aperture Radar In Energy Efficient Application-Specific Logic-In-Memory," Qiuling Zhu, Christian R. Bergery, Eric L. Turnerz, Larry Pileggi, Franz Franchetti, , Proc. International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2012.
- "Application-Specific Logic-in-Memory for Polar Format Synthetic Aperture Radar," Qiuling Zhu, Eric L. Turner, Christian R. Berger, Larry Pileggi, Franz Franchetti. Proc. High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC), 2011.(Paper pdf)
- "Creating Chip Generators for Efficient Computing at Low NRE Design Costs," O. Shacham. High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) 2011. Invited talk. (File:Shacham-hpec2011--chip-generators--.pdf)
- "Chip multiprocessor generator: automatic generation of custom and heterogeneous compute platforms," O. Shacham. PhD Thesis, Stanford University 2011 (Stanford Digital Repository)
- "Generating/Programming/Validating the Uncore," M. Wachs. C2S2 Annual Review Presentation 2010 (File:2010c2s2 slides Wachs.pdf)