Revision as of 19:45, 31 January 2013 by Shacham (→Genesis2 and Chip Generator Related Publication)
Genesis2 and Chip Generator Related Publication
- “FPU Generator for Design Space Exploration,” Sameh Galal, Ofer Shacham, John S. Brunhaver II, Jing Pu, Artem Vassiliev, Mark Horowitz. Proc. 21st IEEE International Symposium on Computer Arithmetic (ARITH21), 2013.
- “Local Interpolation-based Polar Format SAR: Algorithm, Hardware Implementation and Design Automation,” Qiuling Zhu, Christian R. Berger, Eric L. Turner, Larry Pileggi, Franz Franchetti, To appear in: The Journal of Signal Processing Systems
- “Avoiding Game Over: Bringing Design to the Next Level,” Ofer Shacham, Megan Wachs, Andrew Danowitz, Sameh Galal, John Brunhaver, Wajahat Qadeer, Sabarish Sankaranarayanan, Artem Vassiliev, Stephen Richardson, Mark Horowitz. Proc. Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2012.
- “Design Automation Framework for Application-Specific Logic-in-Memory Blocks,” Qiuling Zhu, Kaushik Vaidyanathan, Ofer Shacham, Mark Horowitz, Larry Pileggi and Franz Franchetti. Proc. Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP) 2012.
- "Polar Format Synthetic Aperture Radar In Energy Efficient Application-Specific Logic-In-Memory," Qiuling Zhu, Christian R. Berger, Eric L. Turnerz, Larry Pileggi, Franz Franchetti, Proc. International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2012.
- "Application-Specific Logic-in-Memory for Polar Format Synthetic Aperture Radar," Qiuling Zhu, Eric L. Turner, Christian R. Berger, Larry Pileggi, Franz Franchetti. Proc. High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC), 2011.(Paper pdf)
- "Creating Chip Generators for Efficient Computing at Low NRE Design Costs," O. Shacham. High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC) 2011. Invited talk. (File:Shacham-hpec2011--chip-generators--.pdf)
- "Chip multiprocessor generator: automatic generation of custom and heterogeneous compute platforms," O. Shacham. PhD Thesis, Stanford University 2011 (Stanford Digital Repository)
- "Generating/Programming/Validating the Uncore," M. Wachs. C2S2 Annual Review Presentation 2010 (File:2010c2s2 slides Wachs.pdf)