Genesis2 To Do List
This page purpose is to serve as my own memory of things that people point out as needed to improve the user experience with Genesis2.
- Improve debug statements: make the perl debug line number correspond to the .vp file instead of the .pm file.
- Add <Comment> to the xml data structure and add a "$self->comment('text')" method that corresponds to it.
- Add param_range and param_doc (probably requires change in xml schema so that params are not titled by name)
- change xml schema to make params an ordered array
- change xml schema to put sub instances under an entity not by their name. make it an ordered list.
- Describe the gui (how to use, how to install, etc.) Interactive Genesis2 GUI Page
- Wrap GUI for delivery to / installation by users
- Parse the <Comment> field of the xml into a printout on the module body in the gui.
Shacham 15:24, 17 March 2011 (PDT)